I just don't think the clones are 6'2 : r/thebadbatch - Reddit

The only clones who are taller are Crosshair, Wrecker, Tech, and Echo, but all of those are modified clones. Hunter actually looks slightly ...

So how tall is Tech, really? : r/thebadbatch - Reddit

Another thing is that I don't think hunter is 5'11, because all the clones are 6 feet tall, so it wouldn't make sense that hunter is 5'11, that ...

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

The Bad Batch (Season 2) - Episode 6 - Discussion Thread! - Reddit

I mean cmon, you're a clone who has worked along jedi for quite some time, not a pirate! You know it's called a lightsaber!

Is there a clone you know you shouldn't be so attached to? - Reddit

I'd say the rest of the Bad Batch and Emerie are likely to at least have some of them survive but i'd say they're in a spot where every one of ...

Confused about other clones comments towards Hunters ... - Reddit

In the recent episode with the Clone cadets the kids say both wrecker and Hunter ''don't look like clones'' now that's obvious with most of ...

Did i miss a episode when it comes to replacing the the clones? : r ...

In one episode in the seneat they are talking about replacing the clones with storm troopers then a episode or two later all the clones have ...

All the new clones of episodes 6 & 7 of the bad batch. (Swipe) - Reddit

Seeing how many clones went down was really disheartening. It's worse when you realised that Rex's work for an undercover network just vanishes ...

How tall did you guys think they were? : r/thebadbatch - Reddit

Fun fact, Temuera Morrison is 171cm (5'7”), a whole 12cm (5”) shorter than he and his clones are supposed to be in the films.

The Bad Batch - Star Wars - Reddit

r/thebadbatch: Welcome to the subreddit for The Bad Batch - the Star Wars television series centered around its namesake squad of ...

Who we thinking this is? : r/thebadbatch - Reddit

I think it's a clone assassin, like from season 2. I hope it's not tech, because I feel like that completely wrecks the emotional gut punch ...

All rights reserved to Forumer.com - Start Your Free Forum 2001 - 2024